Action Cancer Hospital consolidates both, expertise and experience to provide a comprehensive treatment center for patients with cancer and other chronic diseases. We treat a variety of gastrointestinal cancers including esophagus, gastric (stomach),bowel, colorectal, liver, bile duct, gall bladder and pancreatic cancers.
A multidisciplinary team provides best practices in terms of treatment planning and care for GI cancer patients. This collaborative approach allows the team to make decisions about the most appropriate treatment and supportive care for a patient, while taking into account the individual patient’s preferences and circumstances.
We are renowned for excellence in cancer care services offering a range of treatments, care options and support services for patients and their families including:
• A gastrointestinal multi-disciplinary cancer team made up of surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists, gastroenterologists, radiologists and pathologists
• On-site radiation oncology offering radiation treatment to both inpatients and outpatients
• HIPEC treatment for advance colorectal cancers
• Palliative care under the patient’s usual specialist and/or a palliative care specialist
• Cancer Support Centre with educational information, support and counselling
• An extensive range of diagnostic and allied health services
Excellence in Care
A diagnosis of cancer can be overwhelming and confusing for the person diagnosed and their family and friends. ACH provides support to people affected by cancer through cooperation, collaboration, communication and mutual respect.