Dr. Ajay Sharma is a dedicated, compassionate & skilled Medical Oncologist with expertise and passion to bring new dimensions of Cancer Therapy and contribute significantly to the alleviation of cancer pain and it’s successful management for cancer patients.
He completed his MBBS from Government Medical College, Jammu in 2001 and MD (Internal Medicine) from SKIMS Srinagar in 2006. Later, he went to pursue his DNB in the field of Medical Oncology from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Center, Delhi. He earned top grades and many distinctions throughout his career. He earned the prestigious ECMO Certification in 2013 from the European Society Of Medical Oncology, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
During his impeccable tenure of more than 10 years in Medical Oncology at renowned Corporate Hospitals in Delhi like Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Action Cancer Hospital, he has treated patients with Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, GI Malignancies, GU Malignancies, Head & Neck Cancer, Leukemia, Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma, and Sarcoma etc.
- Complex Multiple Oncology problems
- Solid tumors Chemotherapy (Breast, Lung, GI, GU, Sarcomas, Head & Neck)
- Leukemia, Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma treatment
- Advanced Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Preventive Care Expert
- Symptom Palliation Comprehension
- Extensive Cancer gene Knowledge
- High Ethical Standards
- Practice Based Learning
- Clinical Acumen
- Chemotherapy via central lines (PICC, Chemoport, Regional Chemotherapy like, Intraperitoneal, intrathecal Chemotherapy,Target Therapies & Intensive Immunotherapy Protocols & Hormonal Therapies.
- ASC O (American Society of Clinical Oncology)
- ESMO (European Society of Medical Oncology)
- ISMO (Indian Society of Medical Oncology)
- Medical Council of India
CLINICAL TRIALS & PUBLICATIONS
- More than 20 Clinical Trials as Principal Investigator(National & International)
- More than 40 International & National Publications