Over a decade experience in treating and managing complex GI cancer patients. Specializing in bile duct injury patients and corrosive injury patients. Trained from most prestigious GI center of the country ( GB Pant Hospital New Delhi). After completion of super specialization in GI surgery, worked with most renowned cancer center of the country (Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute) and performed more than 3000 GI Surgical & Bariatric procedures.
Trained in peritoneal surface malignancy from father of peritonectomy (Prof Sugarbaker) from Washington DC (HIPEC)
Trained in Minimal Access in treating colorectal cancers from one of the largest centers of the world (Seoul, South Korea)
- MBBS ( MAULANA AZAD MEDICAL COLLEGE)
- MS (LADY HARDINGE MEDICAL COLLEGE)
- M Ch (GB PANT HOSPITAL)
- IHPBA (Indian Chapter of Hepato Pancreatico Biliary association)
- IASG (Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology)
CLINICAL TRIALS & PUBLICATIONS
- Gupta N, Javed A, Puri S, Jain S, S Singh, Agarwal AK; Hepatic Hydatid: PAIR, Drain or Resect? Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. Accepted for publication on 26 July 2011.
- Gupta N, Javed A, Batra V, Agarwal AK. Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor arising from transverse mesocolon. Saudi Journal of Gastroenterology. In Press.
- Gupta N, Nag HH, Agarwal AK. Neuroendocrine tumors of the gastrointestinal tract. Association of Surgeons of India 2010.
- Gupta N, Mishra PK. Surgery for Acute Pancreatitis. Surgery Update. September 2010.
- Gupta N, Javed A, Puri S, Gondal R, Agarwal AK. Caroli’s disease with cholangiocarcinoma. Oman Medical Journal. In press.
- Jain A, Nag HH, Goel N, Gupta N, Agarwal AK. Laparoscopic removal of a needle from the pancreas. J Minim Access Surg. 2013 Apr;9(2):80-1
- Anil K. Agarwal, Raja Kalayarasan, Amit Javed, Nikhil Gupta, and Hirdaya H. Nag. Role of Staging Laparoscopy in Primary Gall Bladder Cancer. An Analysis of 409 Patients. A Prospective Study to Evaluate the Role of Staging Laparoscopy in the Management of Gallbladder Cancer. Annals of Surgery. In Press.
- N Goel, N Gupta, HH Nag, RK Saran, PK Mishra, AK Agarwal. Non functional retroperitoneal paraganglioma. A histopathological surprise. World Journal of Endocrine Surgery. May- August. 2012; 4(2): 60-62
- Editorial in IMA Allahabad. 2013. Advances in Pancreatic cancer surgery.
- Peritoneal Carcinomatosis in colorectal and appendiceal malignancies: Role of CRS and HIPEC. Dr Shivendra Singh, Dr Nikhil Gupta. Newsletter. RGCI & RC. September 2014
- Hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy. Nikhil Gupta, Shivendra Singh. Annuals of GI Surgery. 2017.
- Gupta N, Asif S, Gandhi J, Rajpurohit S, Singh S. Role of CRS and HIPEC in appendiceal and colorectal malignancies: Indian experience. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2017 Mar;36(2):126-130
- Asif S, Gupta N, Gupta G, Mehta A, Singh S. Effective Downsizing of a Gastroesophageal GIST Using Neoadjuvant Imatinib Mesylate: a Case Report. J Gastrointest Cancer. 2017 Jun;48(2):198-200
- Lymph node micrometastasis in gallbladder cancer. Swati Shah, Nikhil Gupta, Gurudutt Gupta, Anurag Mehta, Shivendra Singh. Indian J Gastroenterol. August, 2017.
- Jain C, Syed A, Gupta N, Kambhoj M, Rao A, Singh S. Oxaliplatin-Induced Multiple Focal Nodular Hyperplasia Masquerading as Colorectal Liver Metastasis-Case Report and Review of Literature. J Gastrointest Cancer. 2019 Sep