- Over 12 years of experience in Neurosurgery.
- Known for Neurotrauma, Brain and Spine tumors Surgery with good outcome.
- Trained in Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery.
- Skull Base Surgery, Functional Neuro Surgery, Endoscopic Brain and Spine Surgery, Pediatric Neuro Surgery.
- M.B.B.S. 1995
- MS (General Surgery) 2001
- DNB (Neurosurgery) 2009
- DMC (Delhi Medical Council)
- RMC (Rajasthan Medical Council)
CLINICAL TRIALS & PUBLICATIONS
- Endoscopic management of Pre-pontine Supraseller Tubercoluma, Presented in NSI at Vishakapatnam in 2005
- Management of traumatic basal ganglion bleed. Presented in Neurotraumacon at New Delhi in 2006
- Outcome in Spontaneous Brainstem Heamatoma (8 cases) DNACON at New Delhi
- Outcome in Spontaneous Brainstem Heamatoma (16 cases) in NSI at Agra Paper Publications:
- Factors affecting outcome of Neuroendoscopy in patients with TBMH.
- Endoscopic Third Ventriculostomy (ETV) in Pre PontineSuperaseller Tubercoluma with TBMH.
- Spinal Hematoma following Subarachnoid block in a patient with postpartum cardiomyopathy:
- Srilanakan Journal of anaesthiology-2013