Dr. Samir Khanna completed his graduation (MBBS) and post-graduation (MS, Surgery) from the esteemed Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana. After completing his MS, he gained DNB (Genitourinary Surgery) from the National Board of Examinations, Delhi.
Dr. Samir Khanna is a practitioner with over 15 years of clinical experience gained while treating a large number of patients. He has worked extensively in the field of Uro-Oncology and has been part of many clinical trials and has many national publications to his credit.
He has worked as a Uro-Oncologist at the Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, before joining Action Cancer Hospital as Hon. Sr. Consultant. Dr. Samir Khanna has been trained in robotic surgery and has also worked on the da Vinci robotic system.
His special interest lies in the field of Uro-Oncology. He specializes in treating Prostate Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Testicular Cancer and Renal cancer.
- M.B.B.S from Dayanand Medical College & Hospital,Ludhiana
- M.S(Surgery) from Dayanand Medical College & Hospital,Ludhiana
- DNB(Urology) from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital,Delhi
- Urological Society of India
- American Urology Association
- European Urology Association
- Genito-Urinary cancer Society of India
CLINICAL TRIALS & PUBLICATIONS